Saturday, September 25, 2004

TJC.HCJC.《绿缘》。《黄城夜韵》。 

Met a sec sch fren yesterday:
Her: Hey, Joyce! Long time no see, so where u studying now?
Me: Haha. where i kept saying i want to be lor.
Her: Wow. Hwa Chong??
Me: Uh. No. TJC. did i keep saying i wanna go HC?
Her: Kinda. But u wanted Temasek JC too...and it's a good sch!
Me: Rite. I did.
Her: Ya. So howz TJC?
Me: It's great. I'm taking LEP too. like i wanted.
Her: Sounds good.
Me: So where u studying?
Her: Temasek Poly.
Me: I see. Also where u wanted.
Her: Ya. So u seem very happy in TJ.
Me: I am. Except i got a lousy CT. This place is super stressful and so totally a mugger sch. And my best frens are all so hardworking, its stressing me out. haha...And life's been challenging. Generally speaking. Very very very different too.
Her: Oh...

Ok. I shall not continue writing out the conversation. But the thing is... after talking to her. I realise i DID keep saying i want HC. Haha... but i actually forgot abt it. haha... and i somehow began to think that i wanted TJ from the very beginning. haha. weird. but nvm. I do like TJ alot la. And anyway, no point dwelling on something unrealistic. And even if i did qualify, a new set of probs would re-surface. It's the same everywhere (I mean, HC n TJ. For me la.). Haha... but like i told Hui Min and Xin Ru, my life is like mainly revolving around these two colleges lor. Somehow. Haha.. sensitive to a few schz uniform and these 2 are the most most sensitive one. Cuz like noe alot of pple from there. Haha... 与华初有着不解之缘。和淡初也结下了《绿缘》. hahaha... nvm. i'm crapping.

Anyway. Though i expected it all along since the change in HC's name, i felt kinda sad for HC, that 《黄城》will never be the same anymore. Think the name'll will diff too, cuz combined with Chinese High's production and all. It's like... whey! u're taking away HC's heritage lor. It's too 过分了。But guess there's nothing anyone can do. So i'm just gonna make sure i get to the last 《黄城》next year. Sigh. 为什么要这样?TJC never has affilated schz and never wants to be affilated to anyone to enable fair competition. So i guess, and i deeply hope that will never ever happen to TJ. PLease. NO.

In this world the only thing constant is change. Miak is right, At least for now.
sighz.
Alright, gotta go to a wedding at church le. And at night got granny's bdae dinner. Guess i'll be home late today. so tired.

*eh. sorry about e 黄成 thing. haha... i changed le (if not 被打。)

Joyce at 11:23 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*